5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Chianti’s backroads and beautiful vistas while traveling in a vintage SUV. Soak up the scenery while a driver handles the country roads, stopping at off-the-beaten-track cellars and cantinas to taste plenty of famous Chianti wine along with Tuscan olive oil, honey, and other specialty products. Balance out all that wine with a gourmet picnic lunch at a scenic family estate.
- See a different side of Chianti with an off-road wine tour from Florence
- Drive along scenic backroads in a vintage SUV from the 1980s
- Generous tastings include 15 different samples of Chianti Classico and other varietals
- Dine al fresco with a Tuscan picnic lunch at a family winery
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off Road Wine Tour in Tuscany from Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Off Road Wine Tour in Tuscany from Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off Road Wine Tour in Tuscany from Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off Road Wine Tour in Tuscany from Siena?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Off Road Wine Tour in Tuscany from Siena
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWine TastingsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiena4WD Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San Gimignano4WD Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Santa Maria della Scala National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)