Departure & Return
You will meet the guide in front of the office: Siena Tourism Programs and Services, on the opposite site of the Basilica of San Domenico
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
The tour ends in front of the Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of wheelchairs or pushchairs please let us know in advance so that we can organize the tour in the best possible way.
- Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Due to force majeure, we reserve the right to change the itinerary, subject to prior notice
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands