- 2-hour private walking tour of Siena
- See the Basilica St Domenico, where the head of Siena's patron saint is on display
- Admire the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo in central Siena
- Learn about the important buildings around the square and the Palio which takes place there
- Visit the multi-colored Duomo
- Get plenty of personal attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
I will be waiting for you in front of Saint Domenique Church
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands