6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bus tours of Tuscany can feel out of touch with the beautiful, rolling countryside that travelers love. This tour allows you to get out of the bus and into the landscapes of the Tuscan countryside on a bike, following routes designed for casual cyclists or professionals. It’s a small-group affair, includes hotel pickup and drop-off, and finishes with a lunch of Tuscan dishes and wine.
- Get closer to the Tuscan countryside than you would on an impersonal bus tour
- There’s no need to bring any equipment—everything is provided
- Get personal attention from your guide on a tour designed for couples and small groups
- Finish with a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Typical tuscan lunch + 3 wine tastings
About 6 hours tour
Languages: Italian, English + French and Spanish on request
Use of Bike + Helmet
Departure & Return
Tuscany Private Tour , Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)