2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tour with certified tour guide
Departure & Return
Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 182, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonderful Italy Experiences - tour e attività
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Villa Romana del CasalePiazza & Fontana PretoriaEnchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Villa ComunaleTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Aci CastelloScicliSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Ortygia (Ortigia)