2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Custom gadgets (hats, shirts, backpack bag)
Transportation to and from starting point
Departure & Return
Noto Cathedral , Duomo, Piazza del Municipio, 96017 Noto SR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Cathedral staircase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siracusa Travel & Living
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse
120 to 150 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)MartoranaEriceCircumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)CastelmolaMonreale Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Villa BelliniVilla Romana del CasaleSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi)