7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Possibility to use our traditional life jackets and jackets
Including skipper and fuel
bathroom available and room for changing
possibility to take your suitcases with you
Transport on request
Departure & Return
Porto, Piazza Acquasanta, 90142 Palermo PA, Italy
Villa Igea marina entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- available bathroom, bedrooms where you can change and place your suitcases
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angela Battaglia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day summer excursion by boat to Palermo with aperitif and lunch.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day summer excursion by boat to Palermo with aperitif and lunch.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day summer excursion by boat to Palermo with aperitif and lunch.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyWater Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaWater Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaWater Tours - PalermoFull-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Tours & TicketsAlcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara) Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore) Tours & TicketsTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro) Tours & TicketsVucciria Market (La Vucciria) Tours & TicketsMassimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini) Tours & TicketsTaormina Cable Car (Funivia) Tours & TicketsSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina) Tours & TicketsMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & TicketsAci Castello Tours & TicketsMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & TicketsVilla Comunale Tours & TicketsEnchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsMarsala Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno) Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours & TicketsOrtygia (Ortigia) Tours & TicketsAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie) Tours & Tickets