- Fun, easy Palermo Segway tour with an expert local guide
- Admire the city’s Arab-Norman, Baroque and Neo-Classical architecture from your Segway
- Pose for photos in front of the Palace of the Normans at Piazza della Vittoria
- Hear about the city’s contemporary art scene while passing in front of the Gallery of Modern Art
- Soak up the views on a stop at Palermo's seafront gardens, Villa a Mare
Departure & Return
in front of Ibis Hotel -GPS 38 ° 07'42.1 "N 13 ° 21'41.6" E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
What To Expect
Cruise through Piazza Verdi and view Italy's biggest opera house and then go through the Capo Market, a spot where locals buy fruits and veggies and is home to some of the keysest street food in all of Sicily.
Glide through the streets of the city, through the usually crowded Piazza della Vittoria and stop for a photo op in front of the the imposing Palace of the Normans, named for the Vikings that inhabited Sicily for a while in the Middle Ages. Move on to the lush gardens of Villa Bonanno, crammed with palm trees and other shrubs, flowers and trees.
Float around the city some more, going by churches and buildings that were architecturally influenced by many of Sicily’s erstwhile occupiers, including the Arabs, the Vikings and the French. In Piazza Bolgoni, stop to see two beautiful palaces, Villafranca and Belmote-Riso, and learn about King Charles V.
Take a short break at Mirto Place, take a photo, and then cruise through verdant Garibaldi Garden, before gliding over to the neighborhood of La Kalsa. Ride by the Greek Gate and by Palermo's seafront before stopping for a brief time at the gorgeous Butera Palace and the Church of Santa Maria della Catena.
After a ride through the area of Castellammare, go back to the point where the tour started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands