- Get the perfect introduction to Palermo with a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See the top attractions in Palermo, including the Teatro Massimo and Vucciria Market
- Explore both bus routes to see even more of the city
- Get on and off the bus as many times as you like during your 24-hour ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
There are two bus routes to choose from, and you can switch between them to fully explore everything Palermo has to offer. Line A includes stops at the Quattro Canti, the Botanical Gardens, Palermo Cathedral and Vucciria Market. Line B includes stops at the English Garden, Mercato del Capo and Teatro Massimo.
Join either bus tour at any stop, and get off the bus any time you like to visit a nearby attraction. Stop to admire the Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace), built by Arab emirs in the 9th century, or the Baroque architecture of the Quattro Canti. Visit the Castello deall Zisa’s fountains and gardens and the colorful stalls of Palermo’s busy outdoor markets.
All of the stops for the two bus routes are listed in the itinerary section. Both routes stop at Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience