3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
The visit to the mentioned monuments
Entrance fee per person: Martorana € 2,00 Church of Jesus € 2,00 Cathedral, free entrance Cathedral royal tombs € 2,00 Cathedral royal tombs and treasure € 6,50
Tasting sandwich with spleen € 2.50 - sandwich with panels € 2.00
Departure & Return
Piazza Bellini, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Piazza Verdi, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy
Front the entrance to the Theatre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTA - GUIDE TURISTICHE ABILITATE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walking tour thought Palermo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Walking tour thought Palermo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Walking tour thought Palermo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Walking tour thought Palermo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina) Tours & TicketsTaormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere) Tours & TicketsTaormina Cable Car (Funivia) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsSyracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa) Tours & TicketsGambino Winery (Vini Gambino) Tours & TicketsCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsBell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico) Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore) Tours & TicketsAci Castello Tours & TicketsCefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù) Tours & TicketsMassimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini) Tours & TicketsPiazza IX Aprile Tours & TicketsCatania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsCastelmola Tours & TicketsMarsala Tours & Tickets