5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and light - Hiking poles
Departure & Return
Piazza Cavour, 95100 Catania CT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saro Trovato - Guida Naturalistica Etna Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Small-Group Etna Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Small-Group Etna Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Small-Group Etna Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Small-Group Etna Tour
5 to 6 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSicily4WD Tours - CataniaSporting Events - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaExtreme - CataniaHalf-day Tours - Catania4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - PalermoSporting Events - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoExtreme - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Villa BelliniVilla Romana del CasalePalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)EriceTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoSegesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Piazza DuomoSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Villa ComunaleTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)