6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mount Etna is one of the most striking natural features in Sicily, and with this tour you can experience both its beauty and geology. Set off from Catania, stopping at an organic farm on the mountain slopes to sample honey, wine, olive oil, and other specialties. Afterwards, continue up to the Valle del Bove; explore the volcanic craters and a lava cave before ending at a scenic overlook to enjoy the sunset.
- An afternoon tour of Mt. Etna to make the most of your time in Catania
- Visit an organic farm in Zafferana Etnea for a wine and food tasting
- A guide to explain the formation of lava fields and caves on the volcano
- Views of the sunset over the Sicilian countryside from above
Saved to wishlist!
Anything not specified under "inclusions”
Departure & Return
P.za dei Martiri, 2, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna & Sea Excursion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Etna Sunset Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna Sunset Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Etna Sunset Jeep Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna Sunset Jeep Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Etna Sunset Jeep Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSicily4WD Tours - CataniaSporting Events - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaHiking - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaExtreme - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - Catania4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaHiking - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - PalermoSporting Events - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoHiking - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoExtreme - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)Marzamemi Aci CastelloChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Corso Umberto ISan Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)