- Set sail for 3 hours in the afternoon from the Catania port
- Sail along the beautiful Coast of the Cyclops with a small-group max of 10
- Go swimming near Ulysses’ Grotto or the Cyclops Riviera
- Relax with lunch, aperitif, and wine or Prosecco provided on board
Departure & Return
Departure Point: CLUB NAUTICO CATANIA, Catania Port Address: Via Dusmet 2, Catania - Porto di Catania Directions: Once you get the the Catania Port, turn on the right and go to the back of Vecchia Dogana. The second dock on the left is our sailing club SICILIAN SAIL - CLUB NAUTICO DI CATANIA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise if there are people not able to swim.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicilian Sailing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.