- Discover Noto’s key landmarks in the space of a single tour
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to see the sights
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
- Learn about Noto’s wealth of history from your guide
Departure & Return
The guide will meet you at the small park along via Napoli, side via Pola, near the bus stop.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.