6 hours (Approx.)
See more of Krka National Park in less time on a day trip that transports you by speedboat. This hassle-free tour saves you the stress of arranging tickets and transfers, and is limited to a small group of 12 to ensure that you explore the area at your own pace. Plus, you’ll enjoy a mix of guided sightseeing and free time to swim and splash in the turquoise water.
- Tick off one of Croatia's must-see attractions with ease
- Letting someone else transport you allows you to keep your eyes on the scenery
- Exploring by speedboat means you spend less time between sights
- Enjoy an intimate atmosphere in a small group limited to 12
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to National Park Krka
Departure & Return
Obala dr. Franje Tuđmana, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Across the restaurant "Lanterna"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anima Natura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during National Park Krka by speed boat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during National Park Krka by speed boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during National Park Krka by speed boat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during National Park Krka by speed boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingŠibenikNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - SplitWater Tours - SplitJet Boating - SplitHalf-day Tours - SplitNature and Wildlife - ZadarWater Tours - ZadarJet Boating - ZadarHalf-day Tours - ZadarCategory