12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid the hassles of renting a car and navigating yourself with this hassle-free private tour to Krka National Park, with travel from Dubrovnik included. Travel comfortably by air-conditioned minivan as you're whisked from your pickup location in Dubrovnik for a scenic ride to the Krka waterfalls. Once you arrive at Krka National Park—with entry fees included—you can marvel at the cascading falls, stroll the boardwalks, and stop for fantastic views.
- Visit the natural gem of Krka National Park on a private tour from Dubrovnik
- See the waterfalls, lakes, and islands, with an optional stop in Sibenik
- Get a personal experience with only your guests, plus your own driver
- Hassle-free Dubrovnik pickup and drop-off—at your chosen location—included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointKrka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Gruž Port Parking, Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers 1 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magical Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krka National Park?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Krka National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krka National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Krka National Park
2 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingŠibenikShore Excursions - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaAttractions & Museums - DalmatiaShore Excursions - SplitNature and Wildlife - SplitPorts of Call Tours - SplitAttractions & Museums - SplitShore Excursions - ZadarNature and Wildlife - ZadarPorts of Call Tours - ZadarAttractions & Museums - ZadarCategory