9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The forested islands, rocky cliffs, and tranquil bays of the Kornati National Park lie just off the coast of Sibenik. On this tour, set sail on-board a small boat with space for just 12 passengers and enjoy a more relaxed and intimate experience to the big boat tours. Stop at sites such as St Nicholas' Fortress, the Mana cliffs, and Lojena lagoon; admire stunning views from the water; and spend the day swimming, snorkeling, or sunbathing on deck.
- Magnificent views of the Kornati National Park from the water
- Plenty of stops to swim and snorkel around the Kornati islands
- Small-boat cruise with a maximum of 12 passengers
- Hassle-free pickup and transfers from your Sibenik hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Obala Jerka Šižgorića, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Pier in front of Dresort Sibenik, close to the swimming pool.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress appropriately (bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, sun cream, hat, wind jacket for a boat ride and maybe some extra clothes.)
- Please inform us regarding any medical issues or specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Archipelago Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kornati Experience small group (12 pax) boat tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kornati Experience small group (12 pax) boat tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kornati Experience small group (12 pax) boat tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kornati Experience small group (12 pax) boat tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kornati Experience small group (12 pax) boat tour
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingŠibenikShore Excursions - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - SplitWater Tours - SplitPorts of Call Tours - SplitJet Boating - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitShore Excursions - ZadarWater Tours - ZadarPorts of Call Tours - ZadarJet Boating - ZadarFull-day Tours - ZadarCategory