8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkelling equipment
8 hours boat trip
2 Snorkeling Stops
All Fees and Taxes
Any Extras requested by guest which is not included at inclusion items
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
$6 Per Person (National Park Fee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free return transfer from/to your hotel. Please provide us with your hotel name and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide Hurghada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Ras Mohamed National Park, & White Island Boat Trip - Sharm El Shiekh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Ras Mohamed National Park, & White Island Boat Trip - Sharm El Shiekh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Ras Mohamed National Park, & White Island Boat Trip - Sharm El Shiekh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Ras Mohamed National Park, & White Island Boat Trip - Sharm El Shiekh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 126413P135
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDay CruisesWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaDahabBristolKralendijkHungarySharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaDay Cruises - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabDay Cruises - DahabWater Tours - DahabExtreme - DahabFull-day Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineDay Cruises - Saint CatherineWater Tours - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory