Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Sedona, Village of Oak Creek & Flagstaff hotel pickup (within city limits only). Departure time from Sedona is 7:00-7:30 am approximately, departure from Flagstaff is 8:00 am - 8:30 am approximately. A confirmation call will occur before departure to convey specific timing. Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Feather Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Explorer: Day Trip with Ruins from Sedona or Flagstaff.