Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day trip to Horseshoe Bend, Glen Dam, and Cathedral Canyon
- Go on a short hike over to Horseshoe Bend, and see views of the Colorado River
- Take a break for a picnic lunch at Glen Dam
- Pass by Cathedral Hall, Four Sisters, and Thumb Rock at Cathedral Canyon
- Sedona hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Must be eight years of age or older to go on this day trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Sedona/Village of Oak Creek & Flagstaff hotel pickup (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Once you’re on the road, pass by Oak Creek Canyon and Slide Rock State Park on your way to Page. In Page, the first thing on your agenda is a short hike to Horseshoe Bend. Make sure to have your camera ready here. The bend is a meander of the Colorado River that’s shaped just like its name implies—a horseshoe.
After your hike, take a break at Glen Dam to recharge. Enjoy a picnic lunch, including a turkey sandwich, chips, fruit, salad, and a cookie. Next up is Cathedral Canyon.
At the canyon, walk around, and take in beautiful views of the surrounding red rocks. Your guide leads you on a short hike through the area. Along the way keep your eye out for wildlife as you pass Cathedral Hall, Four Sisters, and Thumb Rock. At the end of your tour, relax on the long ride back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Box lunch provided, includes: Turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato & cheese, on marble rye bread, condiments on the side, chips, pretzel/hummus side, and cookie
- Guests need to be able to hike, navigate through a 2-foot slot canyon and up a 5-foot ladder
- Minimum number of guests is four, smaller groups please check for availability
- Guest must be at least 8 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is hiking attire, and layers are suggested for the fall, winter and spring months
- Don't forget your camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cathedral Slot Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Glen Dam Day Trip from Sedona.