Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour night tour of the Sonoran Desert by Jeep 4WD vehicle, from Phoenix
- Take on rough terrain on a Jeep tour that goes deep into the Sonoran Desert
- See desert creatures that only come out at night
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide about the region's animals, plants and history
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After sundown, the desert takes on a different atmosphere. The mighty saguaro cactus, known as the 'Sentinel of the Desert,' stands tall as nocturnal creatures stir from their shelter after the desert heat subsides. Rugged and majestic mountains transform into huge, sleeping giants at night.
Go beyond the capacity of a regular car as you roar through the desert in your Hummer, 4-wheeling over sand, dirt and hills with stops along the way to search for critters such as rattlesnakes, coyotes and tarantulas. The tough Hummer allows you to travel deeper into the desert than other tours, while your expert guide shares lots of fascinating stories about the wildlife, ecology and history of this part of the American Southwest.
At the end of approximately four hours, your guide returns you to your starting point where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- 4 people are required for this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Desert Dog Offroad Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Sonoran Desert Sunset Private Jeep Adventure Scottsdale.
- "Riding a Jeep Wrangler through the Sonoran Desert is a highly recommended experience, especially with Kevin as your guide." See review