- Learn the long history of Savannah on this walking tour
- Your tour is enhanced with an audio guide based on historic letters
- Audio devices allow you to hear your guide clearly without distraction
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We meet outside of Collins Quarter Cafe.
Our Historic Walking Tour ends in Lafayette Square outside of The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Genteel and Bard
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Genteel and Bard's Savannah History Walking Tour.