1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This isn’t your normal ghost tour… Prepare to do something you’ve likely never before experienced! “The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt” is the only experience in Savannah that merges a thrilling immersive trolley ghost tour and Savannah’s premium interactive attraction into one action-packed bundle! Begin the experience by diving into Savannah’s dark past with Savannah’s only immersive trolley tour, which doubles as a ghost hunting bootcamp where you’ll learn skills and information that you can take back home, and use to find ghosts anywhere in the world. Once completing your ghost hunting training session, you’ll hop off the trolley and into the exclusive “The Savannah Underground”, a forty minute immersive adventure that surrounds you with some of Savannah’s scariest history. We guarantee you won’t find anything like this anywhere else in Savannah, as it’s custom built for those seeking more than your average ghost tour... a theatrical whirlwind of scary fun.
- Get all the spook of a typical ghost tour without the walking
- Learn about the dark side of Savannah history in a fun and playful way
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Narrated 90 Minute Tour about pirates, historic families, folklore of voodoo and haunts.
The Savannah Underground
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd , 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Savannah
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Is there parking available near the departure point for the Savannah Secrets in the Night Illumination Tour?
A:We offer pickup from hotels in the Savannah Historic District, however, if you would prefer to drive to the departure location, there is parking at the Savannah Visitor's Center. (Note: There may be a parking fee)
What is the policy on sanitization during The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I recommend this tour to anyone looking for a unique ride, an informative explanation of the city, and a few comical statements!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahNight Tours - GeorgiaBus Tours - GeorgiaGhost & Vampire Tours - GeorgiaNight Tours - CharlestonBus Tours - CharlestonGhost & Vampire Tours - CharlestonNight Tours - JacksonvilleBus Tours - JacksonvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Temple Mickve Israel Sorrel Weed House American Prohibition MuseumCathedral of St. John the BaptistOlde Pink HouseTelfair Museums Jepson CenterThe Pirates’ HouseColonial Park CemeteryMadison SquareShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumMassie Heritage CenterFactors WalkWormsloe State Historic SiteChippewa SquareColumbia SquareBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterDavenport House MuseumGribble House Paranormal ExperienceTelfair AcademyMercer Williams House Museum