- An alternative walking tour of Savannah
- Get insights into Savannah's history that most tours miss
- Choice of departure times to best suit your schedule
- Combine sightseeing with an entertaining history lesson
Departure & Return
Meet on sidewalk facing Chippewa Square in at the Philbrick-Eastman House (Parker Companies). The house has columns and the sidewalk sits between W. McDonough and W. Perry St. (Next door to the 1st Baptist Church) we meet on the opposite side of the square from the theatre. Street Parking (metered)
We end at Colonial Park Cemetery across from Perry Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions (unless severe), please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah History & Haunts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 90-Minute Savannah History & Haunts Candlelit Walking Ghost Tour.