Departure & Return
Meet at the top of the stairs just beside the Alida hotel. This is at the intersection of Montgomery Street and Williamson Street. If you get there early and want to wet your whistle the Alida has some great bars too. Tour guide will be at the top of the stairs and have a badge and lanyard on.
We end at a live music spot surrounded by the best nightlife in Savannah and beside amazing New York style pizza at Vinnie Van Go Go's. There is an option for a final nightcap at Abe’s on Lincoln too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Tours and Tales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.