4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break to enjoy nature between wine tasting excursions and shopping in Napa and Sonoma. Get out on a guided kayak trip at the mouth of the Russian River. Clear your head in the Pacific Coast air, watch for seagulls and pelicans, and get a chance to spot some harbor seals. Novices and more experienced paddlers enjoy a relaxed paddle that promises excellent views of the coast, the mouth of the river and the perched village of Jenner. Tuck into a gourmet picnic at the end of your tour for a truly satisfying experience.
- Paddle through the mouth of the Russian River
- Enjoy views of beaches, cliffs, and native wildlife
- Stop for a delicious picnic lunch
- Kayaking equipment and instruction is included
- All levels of experience welcome
Saved to wishlist!
Safety briefing and instructions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
10451 CA-1, Jenner, CA 95450, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Getaway Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Kayak Tour on Jenner Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Kayak Tour on Jenner Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Kayak Tour on Jenner Coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Kayak Tour on Jenner Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands