2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Make like a Californian and learn to surf in the Pacific Ocean with this small-group class in Venice. Your instructor will lead you through some on-land theory and practice, then you'll hit the surf and ride some waves with your provided wetsuit and board. Beginners welcome.
- Perfect option for beginners
- Swim and surf in the Pacific Ocean
- Board and wet suit provided
- Learn a new sport on vacation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
2701 Barnard Way Parking lot 5 south, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/20/2021 - 4/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY kapowui surf lessons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Surf Lesson in Venice Beach?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Surf Lesson in Venice Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Surf Lesson in Venice Beach?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Surf Lesson in Venice Beach?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 110947P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesStand Up PaddleboardingSports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSanta MonicaUnique Experiences - CaliforniaStand Up Paddleboarding - CaliforniaSports Lessons - CaliforniaSurfing - CaliforniaSurfing Lessons - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - Los AngelesStand Up Paddleboarding - Los AngelesSports Lessons - Los AngelesSurfing - Los AngelesSurfing Lessons - Los AngelesUnique Experiences - Long BeachStand Up Paddleboarding - Long BeachSports Lessons - Long BeachSurfing - Long BeachSurfing Lessons - Long BeachCategory