1 hour (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak or Paddle Board
Life Vests or PFDs
Departure & Return
45-99 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cal Coast Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board Rental?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board Rental?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board Rental?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta BarbaraBoat Rentals - CaliforniaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CaliforniaWater Equipment Rentals - CaliforniaBoat Rentals - Pismo BeachSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Pismo BeachWater Equipment Rentals - Pismo BeachBoat Rentals - Santa MonicaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Santa MonicaWater Equipment Rentals - Santa MonicaCategory