10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the wine-growing region of Bordeaux on this full-day tour from San Sebastian, Spain. With a guide in the lead, you'll learn about the wine producing methods and process while walking through the vineyards. Finish up your visit with a tasting and typical local lunch paired with the vineyard's best wines. Round-trip transportation from San Sebastian means no need to rent a car; you can sit back and enjoy the scenery.
- Learn about wine production in the Bordeaux region through a winery tour
- Guide provides in-depth commentary
- Sit down for a lunch and wine pairing
- Wine tastings included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel address for pick up.
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux wineries visit with tasting from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux wineries visit with tasting from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux wineries visit with tasting from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux wineries visit with tasting from San Sebastian
1 hour 36 minutes
9 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryUnique Experiences - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoUnique Experiences - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderUnique Experiences - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory