- Full-day zipline adventure from San Juan
- Ride several ziplines through the forest canopy for river and valley views
- All safety equipment and instruction provided
- Round-trip transportation from San Jose hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Meet your adventure guides, fill out waivers, and get a brief safety orientation. Get fitted for a harness and helmet and listen to an orientation about your experience, including what native flora and fauna to look for.
Clip in and zoom off through the forest canopy, traversing several ziplines with views over the plants, animals, rivers, and valleys. Finish your adventure with a 'Superman-style' ride on the world's highest zipline, in a face-down, head-first position.
Back on the ground, eat a hearty lunch pre-selected from the onsite restaurant's menu. Board your tour vehicle for return to San Juan and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be 7 years old and 4 feet high accompanied by an adult
- Minimun weight for the highest is 110 pounds and maximum is 270 pounds
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zipline Tours in Puerto Rico
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you’re scared of heights you may not enjoy it." See review