- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up in selected areas of San Juan: Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar and Ocean Park and Calle Loiza. Meeting point by PR-3 in Rio Grande.
Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Pan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Weight limit: 250 pounds per person to participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to failure to notify correct location, for late or non-arrival participants
- Must wear comfortable clothing. Tennis or closed toe hiking shoes (no sandals or flip flops allowed), swimsuit, bring a towel and change of clothes.
- We strongly suggest to have a good breakfast before departing on this tour
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy trails for long periods, and have balance to walk by uneven surfaces.
- Pregnant ladies past their first trimester, persons with previous injuries, back or knee problems or recent surgery or other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
- This tour is subject to weather and river conditions. In the event cancellation we will offer other options, reschedule or provide refund.
- Minimum number of 4 guest for tour to apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- No persons will be allowed to participate on the Zipline portion wearing only bathing suits.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions or causing disruptions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour.
- "This tour was the most expensive excursion we went on this week-but it was completely WORTH IT." See review
- "Make sure you put your phone in a waterproof case as well." See review
- "I had to immediately go purchase a phone right away after excursion and was out of 1300.00 and this wouldn't have happen if we were properly driven like it was advertised." See review