- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up from selected areas of San Juan in Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Isla Verde. Meeting point available in the town of Rio Grande.
- Pan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds per person
- Minimum height to participate is 4 feet and 8 inches
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to failure to provide pick up location, late or non-arrival of participants
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wear comfortable clothing (leggings or shorts) and closed toe shoes. No persons will be allowed to participate wearing only bathing suits.
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or not following instructions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour from San Juan.