3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This private sailboat charter from San Juan allows you (maximum 6 passengers) to choose your own adventure. Sail around the bay and harbor of Old San Juan with an experienced captain and crew at the helm; you can choose to help sail or just relax and enjoy the ride. Bring whatever you prefer to sip on, as you watch the scenery. Ask any questions you may have about boating or about owning a boat; your crew is there to educate you on potential future boat sailing and ownership. Our prices already include all taxes and fees.
- Snorkel gear on board for use IF, time and weather permit
- Cooler with ice if you want to bring your own drinks
- Choose to help sail or sit back and relax
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Qué PezCa’o , Calle Cerra, Parque Central, Villa Pesquera Hoare, San Juan, 00907, Puerto RicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet on the dock, behind the restaurant, 'Que PezCao!'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. Will match any (USCG certified and fully insured vessel) price in San Juan Bay.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sail Snorkel Party inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Our time was limited in San Juan, so we started the day early, had a wonderful Sail (you can also snorkel) and we were back in town in time to shop and experience San Juan." See review
- "Worth every penny and probably one of our favorite excursions in PR." See review
- "We arrived an hour early, but he was accommodating and allowed us to set sail early." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sailing Excursion from San Juan
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoSan JuanCategory
Luquillo Beach Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & Tickets