Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a walking tour of Old San Juan with author David Rodríguez
- Gain new insight into Puerto Rican culture from a knowledgeable author
- Learn the stories of the people that helped to define this unique neighborhood
- Discover key historic sites like Fort San Cristobal, Plaza de Armas, and the city gates
Departure & Return
If you are coming by cruise and arriving at the Old San Juan Cruise Piers. Starbucks is located within walking distance of the piers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proper clothing required to enter to churches
- Proper shoes required. No sandals.
- Not recommended for people with recent surgery
- Not recommended for people with hip, heel or foot pain
- Not recommended for people with high blood pressure complications
- Travelers Must Be fit for walking long distances (3 miles)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripolin Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience