- Explore the underwater world off Escambron Beach
- Tour geared toward beginners, no experience necessary
- All equipment and instruction provided
- Guide's presence at all times ensures your safety and comfort
- GoPro video of your adventure included
Departure & Return
ADDRESS:Escambron Beach(type into maps or Uber). Pay $5- Drive through the guard shack,drive straight until you dead end into a parking lot. Go to the far left of the parking lot & look for a BLUE SHOP VAN parked by RED KIOSKO. *CHECK IN IS 30 MINUTES EARLY*LATE ARRIVALS MUST RESCHEDULE FOR A FEE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Try Scuba Diving Puerto Rico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Beginners Scuba Diving Tour in San Juan .