- All kayaking equipment for your use included
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Commentary from your guide on the marine life
- Nighttime views of the lagoon surroundings and underwater
Departure & Return
We are located in the parking lot across the street from Condado Ocean Club resort (Reminder parking fee is not included). You will see our giant white Night Kayak tent. Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your departure time for complimentary glow paint and "Kayak 101."
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kayaks are 2 person kayaks. Children must be able to sit up on there own in a seat (3 years old is the minimum age)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Complimentary storage available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be able to step in and out of kayak. Also, step down 2' off of dock as you enter/excit the water. Guides available to assist.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LED Night Kayak & SUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by LED Night Kayak - Condado Lagoon - Guided Excursion.