1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Ron del Barrilito Puerto Rican rum has been made in the same place with the same craft since 1880. Discover what lies behind it—and the art of transforming sugar cane into fine liquor—when you prebook this small-group tour of the historic hacienda. See the mansion and the windmill, learn about the family who created it, and walk through the age-old process that gives Ron del Barrilito its rich flavor.
- Tour the Ron del Barrilito hacienda without waiting in the ticket lines
- Get the rum spirit flowing with a welcome cocktail on arrival
- Numbers are capped at 12 travelers—more intimate than the big-bus tours
- Wide range of time slots lets you plan your day and fit more in
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minors under 18 years of age are free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- We require that every participant shows Covid 19 vaccination card or recent negative test results taken no more than 72 hours prior to day of visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line Heritage Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Heritage Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line Heritage Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Heritage Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We accidentally got there too early and they got our tour guide to take us around early!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-Line Heritage Tour Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Palomino Island Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & Tickets