- Rappel down a waterfall and fly across ziplines on one all-day combo tour
- Experience Puerto Rico’s beautiful countryside with a local guide
- Explore Carite State Forest and refuel with a delicious homecooked meal
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our pick ups start at 9am. We usually have multiple pick ups so please allow a 15 minute window for the bus to arrive.
Our return time is around 3pm but this may vary depending on group size, group speed and traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- All participants MUST be in good physical and medical condition.
- Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we have a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, which needs to be relative to the participant's height.
- Due to uneven and slippery terrain, wading in moving water, standing near steep ledges and cliffs and hiking over sustained hills; this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or limit your participation based on your physical condition. If this happens at the last minute due to an undisclosed medical or physical condition you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. For your safety, the supplier reserves the right to cancel any activity due to adverse weather conditions. If this happens, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Fast dry apparel is recommended.
- Closed-toe hiking sandals are recommended, if you do not own a pair, an old pair of sneakers or water shoes also work.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, as well as what time zone your cruise ship will be using; i.e. Eastern Standard Time, Atlantic Standard Time, Central Mountain Time, etc.
- Puerto Rico is on Atlantic Standard Time and may be one to two hours ahead of your cruise ship's time schedule, especially during Daylight Saving, when clocks are set back one hour.
- Please be sure to verify what time zone your cruise ship will be using before reserving.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be issued to last minute cancellations or no shows.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocaliza Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan.
- "This is a physically challenging experience, make sure you are able to go inside the jungle and pass through the hurdles." See review