6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine a trip to El Yunque with some beach time at Luquillo with this group tour. You'll start in El Yunque, where you'll take a walk out through the forest and get the chance to swim in crystalline rivers. You'll then continue to Luquillo, where you can slide down a natural waterslide at Las Paylas and spend time at the local beach before returning to San Juan.
- Visit the beach and the rainforest in just one day
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and parking fees are included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel will be provided
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you after your trip has been confirmed to get your exact location and pick up time.
**Pick ups will begin at 9 am depending on hotel location**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **The nature walk is a moderate walk through the natural terrain of El Yunque. When there is rain in the rainforest, the trail can become muddy and the walk will be more challenging. We recommend travelers wear a bathing suit under comfortable clothes, a pair of shoes you don't mind getting wet with a pair of sandals or water shoes to change into, and a towel to dry off.**
- **Guest will be able to leave belongings on the bus. The tour provider will not be held responsible for items or belongings lost or damaged during this adventure**
- **El Yunque National Forest is monitored by the Puerto Rican Government. If conditions become hazardous and a portion of El Yunque is closed to preserve the safety of guests, the tour provider will extend the time at Luquillo Beach and Los Kioskos.**
- **This adventure does not enter the ticketed section of El Yunque National Forest. Guests will not be required to purchase additional tickets!**
- Not recommended for elderly travelers or guests in poor physical condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Breeze Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Yunque Rainforest, Waterslide, Beach, Dine and Shop Adventure with transport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Yunque Rainforest, Waterslide, Beach, Dine and Shop Adventure with transport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Yunque Rainforest, Waterslide, Beach, Dine and Shop Adventure with transport?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Yunque Rainforest, Waterslide, Beach, Dine and Shop Adventure with transport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don’t bring a backpack unless you are okay with it getting soaked." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
El Yunque Rainforest, Waterslide, Beach, Dine and Shop Adventure with transport
6 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLuquilloIsla VerdeSan JuanCategory
Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & Tickets