- Enjoy an ultimate fishing adventure off the coast of San Juan
- Fish aboard a luxurious Hatteras yacht
- Fish for dorado, wahoo, sailfish, tuna, and blue marlin depending on season
- Enjoy a fishing adventure in some of the greatest sport fishing waters in the world
Departure & Return
San Juan Bay Marina is located on Lindburgh Street, San Juan, PR 00902. You'll see the Legend to your left on Dock # 8068
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your day in the morning or afternoon at the San Juan Marina (depending on the trip length selected), where you’ll board your yacht and begin the cruise out to the deep waters offshore, reaching a depth of 6,000 feet (1,820m). This vast area offers the perfect playground for sport fish, offering plenty of room for your target to put up a fair fight.
At the end of your day tally up your haul, and share a few stories about the ones that got away, as you head back to the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 6 people per charter
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old and need to wear life vest
- Note: food is not provided on this tour, please eat prior to arriving at the marina
- Please note the fishing seasons in Puerto Rico: Marlin season begins after the first full moon in May. Blue Marlin (May-September), White Marlin (April-July), Mahi Mahi (October-April), Yellow Fin Tuna (all year round), Sailfish (September-March) and Wahoo (September-January).
- If you are prone to sea sickness, please check with your Doctor regarding motion sickness pills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Health & Safety Protocol;:Dear customer: Castillo Tours DMC has remained alert and proactive during this new reality the world is living. As a service company, our commitment is to give our clients an unforgettable and safe experience in Puerto Rico. We have developed protocols to promote good practices to safeguard our employees, customers, and suppliers. We continually enforce and strengthen our programs, these include: • Mask required. • Physical distancing. • Guest will not be allowed to seat on the fly bridge next to the captain. • Specific transfer protocols. • Correct use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves. • Cleaning and disinfection of our facilities, equipment, and vehicles. • Education in health, personal, and operational hygiene. • A streamlined process for the management of confirmed symptoms, suspicions, and / or positives contagion cases. • At Castillo Tours we reaffirm our commitment to keeping open communication with our clients and providing you peace of mind while enjoying an unforgettable experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Castillo Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands