8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine visits to Flamenco and Culebra beaches, two of the San Juan area's best, on this guided tour via speedboat. Learn about the area's marine life and environment from your guide between relaxing on the beach or exploring the underwater world with a provided mask and snorkel. Midday, refuel with a provided lunch. San Juan hotel pickup and drop-off included, as well as snorkel instruction for beginners.
- Culebra and Flamenco beach and snorkeling trip via speedboat
- Visit two beaches to explore, relax, and snorkel
- High-quality snorkel equipment and instruction included
- Travel via speedboat to both destinations, saving time
- Lunch included
- Pickup and drop-off in San Juan
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch, snacks and beverages
Professional certified tour guide and USCG licensed captain
Pickup and drop-off from San Juan hotels and other San Juan selected areas
Quality snorkeling gear (mask and snorkel, fins and flotation devices)
Snorkel and dive instructions and orientation for beginners by professional guide
Ecological interpretation about the surroundings, marine life and history of Culebra
Sunblock and towels
Pickup and drop off out of the San Juan area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up in selected areas of San Juan: Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar, Ocean Park and Calle Loiza. Meeting point available by PR-3 in Rio Grade, Luquillo and Fajardo.
Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Panamerican Pier, San Juan Cruise Ports
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children should know how to swim, not suitable for children 5 years or younger. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Be advised that this tour, travels through open water where, at times choppy seas may be encountered. This trip may not be appropriate for those with recent surgeries, back injuries, and pregnant women.
- Minimum amount of participants required in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Tour destination may change the day before if it has not met the minimum required to operate.
- Boat assigned for tour cannot be guaranteed as it will vary based on total amount of participants (can be from 35 up to 80 persons).
- Weight limit per person is 300 pounds
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour does not arrive to a pier, you must swim in order to get to the shore
- Minimum amount of participants required in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones should have waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or not following instructions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Are alcoholic beverages included on the Full-Day Culebra and Flamenco Beach Snorkeling from San Juan?
A:Alcohol is not included. Lunch, snacks, soda, water, and juice are included.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Culebra and Flamenco Beach Snorkeling from San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Culebra and Flamenco Beach Snorkeling from San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Culebra and Flamenco Beach Snorkeling from San Juan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Culebra and Flamenco Beach Snorkeling from San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Culebra and Flamenco Beach Snorkeling from San Juan
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & Tickets