3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the capital of Puerto Rico during this half-day walking tour of Old San Juan. Journey back in time with your tour guide and learn about the rich history and culture of the island. Visit key landmarks including the historic San Juan Gate, the basilica, the governor’s residence, and the old naval arsenal as you explore. Conclude your tour at a restaurant dubbed as the birthplace of the piña colada.
- Explore the historic streets of San Juan on a walking tour
- Admire the art and architecture of the city as you explore
- Hassle-free round-trip hotel transfers are included
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Licensed tour Guide
Food and Drinks (available to purchase)
Complementary Hotel or Air bnb pick-up and drop-off
Gratuities not included but highly welcomed
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick-up and drop-off. Our interest is serving you and we therefore will contact you regarding the time and location. We ask that you are considerate of other guests. Please be there when we arrive at your scheduled pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jerrys Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Rico Done Right! - Walking Tour by Seeing Puerto Rico?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Rico Done Right! - Walking Tour by Seeing Puerto Rico?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Rico Done Right! - Walking Tour by Seeing Puerto Rico?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Rico Done Right! - Walking Tour by Seeing Puerto Rico?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Puerto Rico Done Right! - Walking Tour by Seeing Puerto Rico
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
PoncePalomino IslandLa Calle LoizaRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Fine Arts MiramarCastillo San Felipe del Morro San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Luquillo BeachSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Mercado de Río PiedrasLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Paseo de la PrincesaMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Isla VerdePine Grove BeachCastillo San Cristobal