- Explore San Jose on foot with a local guide
- Choose from private or small-group options
- Early-morning and late-morning departures are available
- Food and beverages are included in the price
Departure & Return
San Jose city, between avenue central and avenue one on street 4, we have the central bank of costa rica, in front of the main entrance we have a monument with small green people, this monument is known as the monument de los presentes,there is where the we will be waiting to start the tour.
The tour ends at Mr Sloth Coffee Shop, a very special cafeteria of fine coffees and chocolates, where we will taste coffee food and cook dessert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Private option
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Jose Urban Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a 3 hour journey through San Jose that will take you into the places you’d never find on your own." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews