8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the active Poas Volcano, an epic waterfall, and the one-and-only Starbucks Coffee Farm on a day trip perfect for nature and coffee lovers who are short on time but want to see it all. The small-group tour reveals cloud-forest scenery, plantations, and farms along the way to the second largest crater in the world. Plus, see behind the scenes at the farm that grows Starbucks’ renown coffee.
- Fit three tours into one on a trip that combines the Poas Volcano, La Paz Waterfall, and Hacienda Alsacia Starbucks Coffee Farm
- Enjoy a volcano-side lunch
- Sample Starbucks coffee fresh from the farm
- Take photos by a waterfall in the cloud forest
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Location Name: We pick you up at your hotel at San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia
Departure PointWe pick you up at your hotel at San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Costa Rica Day Trip Tour with Lunch
8 to 12 hours
1 hour 24 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Coffee & Tea ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSan JoseCoffee & Tea Tours - Central ValleyCoffee & Tea Tours - QueposCoffee & Tea Tours - JacoCategory
Rescate Animal ZooaveGold MuseumNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)La Sabana Park Plaza de la CulturaNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)SarchiTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Chirripó National ParkJade Museum (Museo del Jade)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Morazan Park