- Doka Estate coffee and sugar combo tour
- Visit one of Costa Rica's premier coffee plantations
- Learn how the ideal coffee bean is created, from planting through roasting
- Tour a working sugar mill where raw sugar cane is transformed into sugar, molasses, and other sweet products
- Admire the estate's collection of bonsai trees and orchids
- Stroll among winged wonders in the butterfly garden
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from San Jose
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doka Estate Coffee Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.