10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the bio diversity and natural majesty of Costa Rica’s most-visited nature reserve on this full-day, guided tour to La Paz Waterfall gardens with safari boat tour on the Sarapiqui River included. Learn about and see exotic animals and insects living in the animal sanctuary. Relax during a boat cruise as your guide points out monkeys, birds, sloth, ocelots, jaguar and more along the shore line.
- Full-day, guided tour of a private nature park and animal sanctuary
- Visit the La Paz Waterfall gardens
- Cruise down the Sarapiqui River to see vegetation and exotic wildlife
- Park entrance fees, transportation, and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travellers will be picked up at the Hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip from San Jose to La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip from San Jose to La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip from San Jose to La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip from San Jose to La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to go to the river, this a a much better tour than the one with the Irazu volcano." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip from San Jose to La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Chirripó National ParkPlaza de la CulturaLa Sabana Park Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Rescate Animal ZooaveNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Morazan ParkTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkGold MuseumSarchiNational Museum (Museo Nacional)