- Learn about the city and its culture through its food market
- Find out why San Jose became the capital city
- Morning and afternoon tour times are available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included for an additional charge
Departure & Return
We meet up at the front door of National Theater.
Tour ends at the Central Market, just a few blocks away from meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Chepe - San Jose Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Explore the Central Market's History and Food with a Local Expert by Carpe Chepe.