- Zipline tour in Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic, a nature sanctuary and park
- Fly through the tropical canopy and over Molinete River on 10 ziplines and 14 platforms
- Test your courage on the ‘Adrena-Line,’ 2,297 feet (700 meters) long
- Watch a video about the nature preserve and walk across a hanging bridge
- Learn about the preserve’s flora and fauna from an on-site naturalist guide
- Choose from two morning departure times
Departure & Return
If you selected the option Tour Only (No transfers ), the starting point will be at the Park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Before taking the leap, your expert guides will provide a safety orientation and all the gear you need, including a helmet, harness, and gloves. To access the zipline course, take an easy walk along a forested trail and across a hanging bridge that spans the Molinete River. Climb to the top of the first platform and warm up your courage with a relatively short 263-foot (80-meter) line that crosses the river.
Continue along the adventurous course of 10 different cables that whisk you through the treetops of caobilla trees. Your guides will be on hand the entire time to ensure your safety and provide tips and tricks to maximize your ziplining experience.
For a heart-racing finale, prepare to fly at speeds of up to 34 miles per hour (55 km per hour) on one of Costa Rica’s longest ziplines. Stretching an astonishing 2,297 feet (700 meters) across at a height of 197 feet (60 meters), the Adrena-Line provides the ultimate zip.
After completing all 10 lines, descend back to solid ground and freshen up for lunch (if option selected) or the return drive to San Jose.
Note: Click on 'View additional info' to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone. Hotel pickup is only included if option selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum Height 3'11 ft (120 cm)
- Maximum weight 300lb (136 kg)
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring a raincoat, insect repellent and a change of clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms