6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your heart racing and make the most of your trip to Costa Rica on this jam-packed adventure tour. Traverse rugged mountains and jungle trails on an ATV until you reach a beach, where you can stop and relax. Then head to a crocodile hotspot, the Tarcoles River bridge, and safely observe these reptiles that call the area home.
- Experience the Costa Rican jungle on an ATV
- Observe local wildlife including crocodiles
- All safety equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All your safety equipment is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All our vans have a yellow tourism sign on them.
All of them have a capacity of 12 or more people.
Look for it at your hotel principal entrance or gate. Our drivers will look for you in the main lobby. Our waiting time is limited to 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Es necesario presentar una Tarjeta de Crédito
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours On Place CR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 85726P1
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan Jose4WD Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyHalf-day Tours - Central Valley4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposHalf-day Tours - Quepos4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoExtreme - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCategory
Plaza de la CulturaMorazan ParkGold MuseumRescate Animal ZooaveMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)SarchiJade Museum (Museo del Jade)La Sabana Park National Museum (Museo Nacional)Chirripó National ParkChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)National Theater (Teatro Nacional)