- Make the most of limited time in Belize with this convenient combo excursion
- Explore the Ancient Maya ruins of Xunantich during your small-group tour
- Sample several Belizean dishes, including salbutes, pibil, and more
- Benefit from pickup anywhere in San Ignacio town
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, pregnant females, heart problems or any other serious medical conditions
- NOT RECOMMENDED: for pregnant women, persons with serious medical conditions
- comfortable footwear for hiking
- hats/caps are recommended for hot dry days, rain coats are advised for rainy weather
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands